Improve your building knowledge and get accredited CPD points
As part of Bradford's ongoing commitment to training, the Bradford Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program offers knowledge training with the additional benefit of accredited CPD points. With a range of accredited programs, Bradford offers 1.0 CPD point knowledge and product training presentations delivered by our qualified specification representatives.
Select a CPD presentation topic to assist in up-skilling your team to deal with a new project challenge or simply become more familiar with a particular aspect of the building code and available product solutions. Regardless of your needs, talk to our DesignSmart care team or contact a member of our Technical Services Team and we will be happy to work with you to meet your requirements.
Available CPD presentations include:
- Acoustic and Noise Control
- Architectural Acoustic Products
- BCA Section J1 Building Fabric – Energy Efficiency requirements
- BCA Section J Compliant Roofing Systems – Roof Spacer Systems
- BCA Section C Fire Resistance – Fire Requirements for Insulation and Sarking
- BCA Ventilation Requirements & Occupant Comfort
- Construction Membranes – Condensation Risk and Product Solutions
Contact our DesignSmart team to schedule a CPD presentation:
Register your details for upcoming CPD webinars
CSR regularly presents CPD presentations on design and building knowledge. If you are interested in CPD presentations via webinars, please register below to receive notifications on our next webinar sessions.